This 35 coin display case is perfect for those wishing to show case a reasonable amount of challenge coins on a beautiful piece of art. Crafted from freshly cut poplar and finished with 9mm bullet casings; this display case is great for an avid challenge coin collector who supports the ThinblueLine.
With this Rustic Police Crested/Thin Blue Line Flag display, we have taken a little of each of our displays and blended it into one and we absolutely love the final result. We've switched it up and engraved a police crest/logo in the top corner of the display while still giving you that traditional "Thin Blue Line" display with the flag in the middle.
This display comes standard with a 7" x 7" maple leaf in the center of the display and a 2''x2'' police crest/logo in the top left of the display. It can be upgraded to a 6'' x 6'' Police Crest in the center of the display or any other logo for a $10 fee. If you wish to choose this option, please select the "Police Crest/logo" option at check out and be sure to let us know which police crest or logo you want in the center of the display.
We are also able to remove as many of the challenge coin placements (as seen in some of the pictures) as you want.
Size dimensions are 26" W x 12.5" H x .75" D
Police Crest on Challenge Coin Display’s
- At present we have authorization to use 100 + Policing/Law Enforcement Agencies crests from across Canada. To view our full list of approved crests, please refer to section 20 of our Policies/FAQ page
- Must be an active or retired member of the crest you are wanting engraved
- You must not change or alter any of my displays pertaining the crests themselves
- You will not be able to purchase a display with a policing crest or logo on it if you are or were not a part of that agency.
- Resale of my displays with policing crests on them is prohibited.