Check out this 26 Coin Subdued Canadian Punisher Challenge Coin Display Case. Crafted from freshly cut poplar and finished with 9mm bullet casings; this display case is great for an avid challenge coin collector who supports the best country in the world!!!! #Canada
This display case has a unique “Shou-Sugi Ban” finish which is a Japanese method of wood preservation more formally known as “Yakisugi”. Yakisugi means “to heat with fire” and Sugi is cypress. It is also referred to in the West as burnt timber cladding and also known in North America as “Shou-Sugi Ban”.
This display comes standard in a "Canadian" theme however if you wish to alter the appearance of this display, it can be customized to your liking (be sure to specify in the personlization section at checkout)
This display comes standard with a 7" x 7" maple leaf in the center of the display and can be upgraded to a 6'' x 6'' Police Crest or any other logo for a $10 fee. If you wish to choose this option, please select the "Police Crest/logo" option at check out and be sure to let us know which police crest or logo you want in the center of the display.
If you wish to add a badge number(s) or quote(s) to the display, it is $5 per engraving, up to a maximum of two engravings.
Not a fan of our Subdued finish but still want the Canadian punisher Display ? At checkout, tell us to hold off on the “Subdued” look so we can give you the perfect finish your looking for!
Product Dimensions 18" W x 24" H x 1" D
Police Crest on Challenge Coin Display’s
- At present we have authorization to use 100 + Policing/Law Enforcement Agencies crests from across Canada. To view our full list of approved crests, please refer to section 20 of our Policies/FAQ page
- Must be an active or retired member of the crest you are wanting engraved
- You must not change or alter any of my displays pertaining the crests themselves
- You will not be able to purchase a display with a policing crest or logo on it if you are or were not a part of that agency.
- Resale of my displays with policing crests on them is prohibited.