A beautiful duty gear rack to keep your uniform essentials organized and secure without it laying on the ground or on the kitchen counter! #happywifehappylife
The Rack features a vest hanger, a belt hanger, uniform hanger, and shelves to hold assorted gear items. Additional features include matte black hinges, 48 lb. rated rubber coated gun magnet to retain your duty gun, and a cam lock with 2 keys to secure your duty gun.
This design comes standard in the burnt finish however it can be finished in a variety of stains (if you have a specific stain colour you want, please specify that at checkout). The rack also comes with two hooks on the back, spaced 16'' apart to easily hang it on the wall.
The rack comes standard with a maple leaf in the centre of the rack however upgrades can be made to have a police crest in the centre along with your badge # and/or other engravings (up to a maximum of 2 engravings) wherever you want.
This rack comes standard with the thin blue line in the backdrop however we have lots of other options available including: thin grey line, thin green line, thin red line, and thin yellow line or really any other colour you want. Please be sure to specify the line colour you want at checkout.
This rack is sealed with a clear coat walrus oil which brings out the grains in the wood and provides protection for a long lasting product.
Size: 33" x 12" x 3.5" ( L x H x D)
Weight - 12.5lbs
The rack you purchase may vary due to the nature of the natural wood (knots, grains, etc).
Police Crest on our products
- At present we have authorization to use 100 + Policing/Law Enforcement Agencies crests from across Canada. To view our full list of approved crests, please refer to section 20 of our Policies/FAQ page
- Must be an active or retired member of the crest you are wanting engraved
- You must not change or alter any of my displays pertaining the crests themselves
- You will not be able to purchase a display with a policing crest or logo on it if you are or were not a part of that agency.
- Resale of my displays with policing crests on them is prohibited.